Mike Downes Quartet - Friday, Dec. 3, 2021 @ 8:30pm
The Rex’s JUNO ARTIST APPRECIATION SERIES presents Mike Downes Quartet!
PRE-SALE TICKET INFORMATION:
- Ticket Prices already include a $3 processing fee.
- There are no physical/digital tickets. After purchasing tickets, your name will be added to our guest list. Please bring ID on the night of the performance that matches the name on the order confirmation.
- Presale tickets are only available until 4PM the day of the performance, but are usually sold out by then so best to book as early as possible.
- On the night of the show, unsold presale tickets are made available at the door on a first-come first-served basis.
- Parties larger than 4 may be split between multiple tables depending on availability. These seats may be divided by an aisle and/or plexiglass.
- If your party purchased tickets through multiple transactions (including different names) please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that you are seated together.
PARTIES LARGER THAN FOUR:
- We cannot accommodate parties larger than 4 in the FRONT SECTION. While we accept larger parties, your group will remain in the same section but it will be split between multiple tables across the venue (depending on availability). These seats may also be divided by an aisle and/or plexiglass. We recommend calling us if you have questions about seating.
- Middle & Back Sections can usually accommodate larger parties based on availability. We cannot guarantee that all your guests will be at the same table.
- Since we are primarily a concert venue, socializing, talking across tables, and making excessive noise during the performances is strongly discouraged. We request that all patrons converse during the show intermissions to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Purchase of ticket(s) ensures we will hold your reserved table throughout the entirety of the first set (8:30-9:30 pm).
- If your party has not arrived and we have not been contacted directly (by phone or email) by 9:45pm, you will forfeit your specific seats. In this case, we reserve the right to seat incoming patrons at that 'reserved' table.
-Your party will be sat at the first open table AFTER your arrival if, and when, it becomes available.
Front Section - Closest to stage, best sight-lines
Middle Section - Good views of stage, Tall and Bar Tables & Seating
Upper Back Section - Further from stage, (some seats partially obstructed view).
BOOTH SEATING - Each booth can seat up to 4 people. (1 ticket purchase for a booth will allow entry to 4 people, one of whom is the ticket purchaser).
All Sales are final, No Refunds [Excluding scheduled performances that are cancelled]
In accordance with Ontario Public Health regulations, all patrons must provide proof of Full Vaccination prior to entry. More information can be found here: https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/publichealth/coronavirus/docs/guidance_proof_of_vaccination_for_businesses_and_organizations.pdf
Mike Downes Quartet
The Mike Downes Quartet features four of Canada’s top musicians – Mike Downes (JUNO winner 2014, 2018), Robi Botos (JUNO winner 2016, 2019), Ted Quinlan (JUNO nominations 2003, 2020) and Larnell Lewis (JUNO nominee and Grammy winner with Snarky Puppy). They are “a team that has everything covered. Together, they carry out Downes’ mission of foundational exploration while shedding light on his compositional gifts.” Dan Bilawsky, All About Jazz. UK Vibe wrote regarding Mike’s JUNO 2018 winning recording Root Structure – 5/5 – This album is as close to perfect as it is possible to get and fully warrants its rating here. Buy it!”…………………..The band has won two JUNO awards – 2014 JUNO Award Winner – Traditional Jazz Album of the Year (Ripple Effect)2018 JUNO Award Winner – Jazz Album of the Year: Solo (Root Structure)