New Year's Eve Bash with Grooveyard! - Saturday, December 31st, 2022
Saturday, December 31st, 2022
Grooveyard will be back to host the party this year with funk, soul, and R&B classics guaranteed to make you enjoy yourselves… whether up and dancing or at the comfort of your seats with food & drinks!
Lester McLean (Vocals & Sax), Michael Occhipinti (Guitar), Paul Neufeld (Keyboards), Nikku Nayar (Bass), and Doan (Don) Pham (Drums)
Tickets include entertainment, champagne at midnight and a late-night fun dessert.
Price: $55 + Tax (or at the door IF STILL AVAILABLE)
Date & Time: Saturday, December 31st, 2022
Doors/Dinner open at 7:30pm (no entry before 7:30pm – room being set-up).
Performance begins at 9:30pm
Food and Drinks Drinks: Cash Bar
Food: Full Menu Available to order, Dinner starts at 7:30pm
Cancellation Policy: $10 Cancellation Charge / No cancellations after Monday, December 26th
-Seating assignments will be based on the date of your ticket purchase. The sooner you purchase, the closer you are seated to our stage. We offer very specific table orientations (eg. tables for 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, etc…) and we will do our best to fill all seats accordingly. But don’t worry – we know you’ll be on the dance floor most of the time anyways!!
-Avoid bringing excess valuables (coats, bags, etc…) as there is no security for them.
-There will be dancing but everyone can enjoy the party in their own way.
-All are welcome, and everyone ends up mingling together.
-There is no dress code, but everyone seems to dress up a little on their own. The staff will be dressed casually.
PERFORMANCE TICKET INFORMATION: (Please Read Carefully)
- There are no physical/digital tickets. After purchasing tickets, your name will be added to our guest list. Please bring ID on the night of the performance that matches the name on the order confirmation.
- On the night of the show, unsold presale tickets are made available at the door on a first-come first-served basis.
- Parties larger than 6 may be split between multiple tables depending on availability. These seats may be divided by an aisle.
- If your party purchased tickets through multiple transactions (including different names) please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that you are seated together.
- All orders that include an INDIVIDUAL / SINGLE (1) ticket in ANY section (excluding FRONT SINGLE SECTION) may be seated next to other patrons.
PARTIES LARGER THAN SIX:
- We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 in the FRONT SECTION. We accept larger parties: your group will be in the same section but it will be split between multiple tables across the venue (depending on availability). These seats may also be divided by an aisle and/or plexiglass. We recommend calling us if you have questions about seating.
- Middle & Back Sections can usually accommodate larger parties based on availability. We cannot guarantee that all your guests will be at the same table.
HEALTH and CLUB PROTOCOLS:
We will be maintaining protocols and procedures to help keep our venue safe and comfortable for all patrons.
-If you are experiencing cold symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone with cold symptoms or someone who has recently tested positive for Covid, you will not be permitted entry.
-All guests must be seated except while walking to their seats or restrooms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Grooveyard is a sizzling soulful band with an eclectic repertoire and a performance energy that makes the group distinct in the Toronto area. lead singer Lester McLean is a talented and versatile vocalist and saxophone player whose friendly presentation and ability to get an audience having a good time is unmatched. Guitarist Michael Occhipinti and keyboardist Paul Neufeld are both Juno award winning musicians who co-lead one of Canada's most critically acclaimed jazz groups. Together with bassist Nikku Nayar and drummer Doan Pham, they bring a very high level of musicianship to Grooveyard.
Grooveyard's repertoire draws on everything from classic funk and soul to reggae, disco, jazz, '80's new wave, classic rock, and, when required for weddings; traditional music. The band puts its own distinct stamp on the music it performs and the group is definitely not just another cover band. Flexible in its size (the band performs dance music as everything from its core 5-piece to a 9-piece or a trio for smaller events. We can also add female vocalist(s) and horns), Grooveyard is able to break into smaller groups for different functions (for example, a classical flute/guitar duo, cocktail piano, a jazz trio for dinner music).