E3 by Alex Lakusta - CD Release - Sunday, May 29, 2022 @ 8:30pm
The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar presents
E3 by Alex Lakusta!
PRE-SALE TICKET INFORMATION:
- Ticket Prices already include a $4 processing fee.
- There are no physical/digital tickets. After purchasing tickets, your name will be added to our guest list. Please bring ID on the night of the performance that matches the name on the order confirmation.
- The earliest your party can be seated is 7:45PM. If you arrive earlier than this, you may be required to wait until your table is ready, and/or pay (full or partial) cover for the 5:30pm show.
- Presale tickets are only available until 8PM the day of the performance, but are usually sold out by then so best to book as early as possible.
- On the night of the show, unsold presale tickets are made available at the door on a first-come first-served basis.
- Parties larger than 6 may be split between multiple tables depending on availability. These seats may be divided by an aisle and/or plexiglass.
- If your party purchased tickets through multiple transactions (including different names) please contact us as soon as possible to ensure that you are seated together.
- All orders that include an INDIVIDUAL / SINGLE (1) ticket in ANY section (excluding FRONT SINGLE SECTION) may be seated next to other patrons.
PARTIES LARGER THAN SIX:
- We cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 in the FRONT SECTION. While we accept larger parties, your group will remain in the same section but it will be split between multiple tables across the venue (depending on availability). These seats may also be divided by an aisle and/or plexiglass. We recommend calling us if you have questions about seating.
- Middle & Back Sections can usually accommodate larger parties based on availability. We cannot guarantee that all your guests will be at the same table.
- Since we are primarily a concert venue, socializing, talking across tables, and making excessive noise during the performances is strongly discouraged. We request that all patrons converse during the show intermissions to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Purchase of ticket(s) ensures we will hold your reserved table throughout the entirety of the first set (8:30-9:30 pm).
- If your party has not arrived and we have not been contacted directly (by phone or email) by the end of the first set, you will forfeit your specific seats. In this case, we reserve the right to seat incoming patrons at that 'reserved' table.
-Your party will be sat at the first open table AFTER your arrival if, and when, it becomes available.
Front Section - Closest to stage, best sight-lines. MAX GROUP SIZE 6 PEOPLE.
Front Single Section - Excellent sight-lines, clear view right in front of the stage. Tall bar stool seats, countertop table on the right side. Seats CANNOT be joined with other Front Single Tickets and are exclusively for parties of 1.
Bar Section - Good views of stage, Tall / Bar Tables & Seating
Upper Back Section - Further from stage, (some seats partially obstructed view).
BOOTH SEATING - Each booth can seat up to 4 people. (1 ticket purchase for a booth will allow entry to 4 people, one of whom is the ticket purchaser).
All Sales are Final - No Refunds [Excluding scheduled performances that are cancelled]
HEALTH and CLUB PROTOCOLS:
We will be maintaining protocols and procedures to help keep our venue safe and comfortable for all patrons.
-Guests will be actively screened prior to entry.
-If you are experiencing cold symptoms or have recently been in close contact with someone with cold symptoms or someone who has recently tested positive for Covid, you will not be permitted entry.
-All guests must be seated except while walking to their seats or restrooms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
E3 by Alex Lakusta